Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Montag, 1. April 2013

No Easter post

Source
Good morning!
Undoubtedly it is already tomorrow for most of you - even for me it is, and I am nine hours behind my German peers!
Well, I wouldn't call it morning, but it is definitely time for bed now :)

Today was Easter - I will post pictures tomorrow!
I just had too much turkey and stuffing and carrots and gravy and mashed potatoes and brussel sprouts and cake - but it was simply too delicious!

Friends of Tanya and Andy's were over this noon, and I finally finished up the last chapter for my English project. Now I only have to type it up and fix a couple of mistakes I found, but that shouldn't take too long ;)

Well, I'm off to bed now :)

G'night!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Love the picture! :D

    Please let me read your finished project! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease! <3

    AntwortenLöschen

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)