Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Samstag, 9. Februar 2013

Feel so good

I got rid of a lot of words today, so I hope this won't be too long...
I slept in till 10.30 (awesome), then did my Journal homework for English, writing four pages just about what Mr W told me (and I'm pretty sure I forgot a bunch of things, 'cos it was pretty informal talking and I only took notes about the stuff I can use in the newspaper) and the rest of the day was spent on tumblr and in the end chatting with a Thai girl on gchat :)
And our conversation is 8 word pages/3,775 words long - I wrote the majority, because I was writing her a story! :D
So I'm super tired now,
good night!

Julia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)