Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Montag, 18. Februar 2013

Booooring Day

Okay, aside from my melt-down in the post below (no worries, you don't have to understand it, I actually doubt I understand it myself), my day was pretty boring and nothing special.

I went to bed at half past four, so I slept until half past twelve, and then I followed the hockey game (but only over twitter, because the game was on TV and so not on GameCenterLive), read a lot, played a bit of Rummy, ran around not knowing what to do and ... yeah, that was about it.

So, see, a very unexciting day.

Love you all!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)