Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Freitag, 16. November 2012

The Day of the Copious Amounts of Homework

... or short DCAH.

We have, honestly, an unbelievable amount of homework. It's really not nice anymore.

What I have to do for Monday:

- Learn 30 pages for Debate and Speech open booklet test. Or at least highlight important information and memorize where to find it.
- Learn 30 Katakana characters. Not. Fun.
- Learn about 16 pages for Biology
- Write 7 Learning Outcome blocks (with an average of 9 questions each) for Biology
- Write a Spanish 3-4 minute play

Ain't it a good start into a weekend?
At least I managed to do my Japanese homework in my Spanish class - we've got a new seating plan. Again. It's the third this year.

Today, Tanya's parents and her uncle were here. We talked for quite a bit, although I mainly listened, before excusing myself to do some homework. Of course, I didn't get farther than checking my e-mails, facebook, and then tumblr. I really have to rework my order of things...

I've kind of forgotten my Journal. If I find a lot of time next week, I might even write everything down that's happened and how I feel about it.
It's just so hard to keep up two "diaries"!

I have noticed, that the exclamation mark is becoming more sparse. I'm proud of that, even though the dash is as prominent as ever - I simply like it!

And in regards to reading: I'm back to the Harry Potter fandom. Thanks to Katrinle for the link to that profile (you know which I mean). I actually have such an interesting book here to read, but I'm stuck reading on my kindle! -_-

Well, I'll go and read for a bit, and then I'm going to bed - I'm effing tired!

Love you all!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Da hast Du ein ganz schön ausgefülltes Wochenende! Viel Erfolg und Spaß dabei! ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Plenty of challenge it seems, hah :-))
    Fun for the gyri of your brain ♥
    lywe

    AntwortenLöschen

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)