Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Samstag, 10. November 2012

I can't go into the washroom ...

... because there's not just one, but two spiders. Both as big as a quarter. I'm scared.
Wuaah. Luckily, I can use the girl's bathroom upstairs. Lucky me, no?
I was just brushing my teeth, when I suddenly saw a movement out of the corner of my eye in the mirror, and what is it? A spider. On the window. Inside. And then a dangerous thought surfaces: Where there's one spider, there almost always are more. I look down, and just inches from where my foot had been is a second one. They're white and scary!
And what if they assault me during sleep?

But other than that, my day has been truly lazy. All we did was go to Steph's soccer game, and look at the H2O for my scarf. They didn't have it, as I had thought, so I probably lost it in Marina's car, which has already been given back to the repair shop.

I read, played The Game Of Life with Steph - yes, you are correct to assume it's "Spiel des Lebens", and she won. Although I have no idea how she managed that!

We actually wanted to watch a movie this evening, but I had a sugar shock from Tanya's delicious Apple Dessert, and I really didn't feel up to watching anything...
So, and I really need to get started on my Rossland Article right now - although I'm pretty tired... And I have no idea, how to write that! :/

Have a nice rest weekend! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)