Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Sonntag, 14. Oktober 2012

Shock

MY COMPLETE STATISTICS HAVE BEEN WIPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg, shock. My whole statistic has been wiped clean. There are no records of clicks before yesterday. Every single post has zero clicks.

And I was so close to 5k klicks :(
I don't know what happened, I have honestly no. Freezing. Idea.

Anyway, we've been paintballing today, the other exchangers here in Kelowna and me.
We've been 14 people, and let's just say it was a hell lot of awesome fun.
I'm really tired now, though.

I've probably lost my partner for the Rossland debate, because he missed the deadline for the admission slip, and now I have no idea where to get a partner from. Because I'm pretty sure that almost everybody already has a partner. -.-

I finally finished the rough draft for my first article; I'm still waiting for data to complete the second one, though.

Biology is really interesting and .... I don't know what else to tell you.
Let me digest my shock, first of all. :)

Love you all,

Julia

2 Kommentare:

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)