Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Montag, 29. Oktober 2012

Bored

Wow. It's one o'clock in the morning and I just had a slice of toast with Peanutbutter.
And I'm browsing tumblr and my two contentions still aren't written.

I slept too long today - I woke up at ten o'clock; Doro had been over for a sleepover, and we went to bed at one o'clock. So I'm still like super hyped and can't go to sleep.

Tomorrow is the Pumpkinpatch, and I hope I can take a few pictures there...

I should get back to my writing, though.
Take care,

Julia

1 Kommentar:

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)