Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Donnerstag, 20. September 2012

Biology

Well, did I mention that we wrote a Biology test yesterday?

It was a big one, 49 multiple choice questions, and a few short answer questions...

Well, I completed the test, gave it to him, and left.

Today, we got our grades.

He: "Well, Julia, I noticed that you didn't fill out any of the questions on the back side!"
I: "What? No... There was a backside?!"

Well, I'm allowed to resit the questions tomorrow at lunch, but what the heck?!
The page was used so badly, the layout so confusing, that I didn't even get the idea that there might be a back side!

And on Saturday I will probably go to the mall! :D

Anyway, I gotta do my Japanese homework, so Bye! :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)