Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Samstag, 14. Juli 2012

Auch wieder da!

Soo... nach Wochen der Funkstille bin ich auch mal wieder da!

Sorry guys, es war einfach ein bisschen stressig...

Was gibts neues von mir?
Nunja, ich hab eben meine GF, und ich stehe mit meiner Hostmum auch in Kontakt, und ich hab gestern meine Visumsunterlagen abgeschickt!
Das einzige, worauf ich noch warte, sind meine Flugdaten. Doro hat sie schon bekommen, aber ich noch nicht :( Ich werd wohl meiner Betreuerin heute mal ne Mail schreiben (die kriegt sie eh erst Montag, aber egal. Was weg ist, ist weg).

Daaaaaann: Ich werd am 2. September, also einen Tag nach meiner Ankunft in Kelowna, mit meiner Hostmum (Hostdad weiß ich nicht!) ein Rodeo besuchen gehen, mit Dult und so! *Yaay!*

Und... Noch eine Woche Schule! Dann noch Praktikum und dann:

Ferien


Und dann noch etwas nicht-Austausch relatedes:

I am SHERlocked.

Fragt mich nicht warum und wie, aber ich hab "Sherlock", die BBC Serie gefunden, und sie mir auch gleich gekauft (achja, ich hab mir die komplette Sherlock Holmes Collection gekauft, und dann nach einer guten Verfilmung gesucht) und jetzt bin ich hin und weg.

Ich hab die erste Episode, "A Study in Pink" ungefähr 10 mal gesehen, und es ist einfach nur genial!

Ein paar meiner Lieblingszitate:

Mrs Hudson: Family is all we have, in the end, Mycroft Holmes.
Mycroft: Oh, Shut up Mrs Hudson!
Sherlock&John (entrüstet): MYCROFT!

Sherlock: Look at you lot. You're all so vacant. Is it nice not being me? It must be so relaxing!

Sherlock: Don't talk out loud, Anderson. You lower the IQ of the whole street.

Sherlock: Brilliant, Anderson.
Anderson: Really?
Sherlock: Yeah, Really. Brilliant impression of an idiot.

Sherlock: We're going out tonight.
John: Actually I've got a - date.
Sherlock: What?
John: It's where two people who like each other go out and have fun.
Sherlock: That's what I was suggesting.
John: No, it wasn't. At least I hope not.

Sherlock: I said, can you pass me the pen?
John: What? When?
Sherlock: About an hour ago.
John: I ... wasn't there an hour ago.

Sherlock: It's a six patch problem. I won't leave the house for anything under a seven. We agreed on that.
John: When?
Sherlock: Yesterday.
John: I was in Dublin yesterday, Sherlock.
Sherlock: It isn't my fault that you didn't listen.

John: So, do you always keep on talking when I'm away.
Sherlock. I don't know. How often are you away?

John: I was a soldier! I killed people!
Sherlock: You were a doctor.
John: I had BAD days!

So, yeah, I ain't dead!

As I already told you, I have my hostfam, and yesterday my mama sent off my visa.
The only thing I'm waiting for is my flight data. Doro already has hers!


I will be attending a rodeo with my hostfamily on Sept. 2! 

I will be writing my Latinum (maybe) on Monday... Dear me, I'm afraid! I haven't really done all that much, but fortunately my brain functions a huge deal better when under pressure.

We got back our English exams the day before yesterday, and I'm proud to say that I have all the points!

 Okay, so the last thing today is my newest obsession:

Sherlock!!

I absolutely LOVE the BBC show, and it's awesome!


I'm rather tired, so good night now!

Best regards,

Julia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)