Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2012

Flight Data

Soooo, now it's official!

I got my flight data today, and ... I'll be having a window seat!
But, unfortunately, Doro and I are seperated, so I guess I'll have to trade it (in the worst case :()
Well, 52A is a window seat, in any case, and she has a aisle seat, and I have a power point at my seat!
Oh god, I'm so much looking forward to taking off!

Best regards,
Julia

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hey ;)
    Ich heiße Kira und möchte unbedingt ein Auslandsjahr (USA) machen. Aber ich brauche ein Stipendium. Also habe ich mich bei der Organisation „Into“ mit einem Video beworben, über das jetzt abgestimmt wird. Die ersten drei Plätze bekommen ein Vollstipendium. Und deswegen brauche ich deine Hilfe! Bitte, bitte geh auf www.into-topbotschafter.de in die Rubrik Videos, wähle mein Video „Kira, 14“ aus und stimm für mich ab. Du bekommst noch zwei Mails, die zweite musst du kurz bestätigen. Es wäre echt super nett, wenn du für mich abstimmen würdest, weil es echt verdammt schwer ist, ein Stipendium zu bekommen, der Wunsch danach aber auch sehr groß ist.
    Viele liebe Grüße,
    Kira

    AntwortenLöschen

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)